Re: [alfa] Barber's Open House?

Note that the CSRG day, [at least the Alfa Club Track Tour], was
canceled, so the conflict this time is at least only TWO-pronged,
rather than three.  A shame just the same.  I'll be at Alameda with my
freshened Spider too.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:34:33 -0400, Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)
<andrew.watry@domain.elided> wrote:
> I just read that Barber's in Sacramento is having an open house this Sunday,
> same day as the All-Italian Show in Alameda, and also a CSRG day at Sears
> Point.  True?  If so, too bad they're all happening at once...
>
> Andrew Watry (will be in Alameda)
> --

Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided