Re: [alfa] Giulietta SZ on craigslist

Just for perspective, it's interesting to note that SCM has no sales
posted at auction for an SZ since 2000, and back then the winning bid
for an SZ1 was around 46k.  I suspect this guy is dreaming [or got
taken in Holland].  My Pocket Price Guide shows a range of 65-95k for
the two series of the SZ, so even at the high end of that, 105k is
just way too much unless perhaps this is a PERFECT car.  YMMV.  :-)

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:28:47 -0400, Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)
<andrew.watry@domain.elided> wrote:
> Not my car. Andrew Watry
>
> 60 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Zagato # 00146
>
> Reply to: anon-44565506@domain.elided
> <mailto:anon-44565506@domain.elided?subject=60%20Alfa%20Romeo%20Giulietta%2
> 0Sprint%20Zagato%20%23%2000146%20>
> Date: 2004-10-05, 6:44AM PDT
>
> 1300,Very rare,very good body and interior,matching numbers,beautiful Zagato
> Body, was purchased in Holland last year,serious only, $105,000
> --

Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided