[alfa] Spider still for sale and back on ebay

As much as I hated to do it, my 78 Spider and 10 GB iPod have been
relisted back on flakytown.com... er, I mean ebay.
Now with a nauseatingly (for me) low reserve of $2500.  It's still in
Dallas.  It's still tons o' fun.  It's right here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=2492935531&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

Although I am no stranger to buying and selling on ebay (I have bought
and sold far more expensive photo gear there), I took some of Karl's
kind advice on the selling format and options for successfully selling
a car, thanks Karl.  The people shopping for a ride seem to be a whole
different beast than what I am used to, hopefully this will make the
difference.

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX