[alfa] Any UK Digesti Need a Boxer Engine?

The recent thread on boxer engines reminds me that I still have an Alfasud engine sitting in a garage in the UK, along with a gearbox and a few other miscellaneous parts which I pulled off my 1978 'Sud after I discovered that the bodyshell consisted of rather more air than steel.  The motor was rebuilt using quality parts by a reputable engineering company a few months before the car was scrapped, and was in very good running order.  It's a 1300 cc with a twin choke Weber carb.  It's been sitting unmolested for approximately 20 years now (hard to believe it has been that long), so would need some clean up work, but it was a sound motor.  If anyone can put it or the other parts to good use then I'll let them go in exchange for a small donation (say 20 quid?) to my father, whose garage they currently occupy.

Dave J. (now living in US)
1987 Milano Verde
1964 2600 Sprint
1982 dead GTV6 (need parts?)