Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 08:19 PM 9/29/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:23:46 -0700
From: "Robert Watson" <robert_watson100@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Too Hot, or....

Hi All,  I replaced some bosch plug in my 67 gtv with NGK. The parts guy
gave me bp6es. I have been running the car for a week and it seems fine.
I check the ngk site and it say i should run bp7es, which is one grade
cooler. Should I switch to the cooler plugs or is running one grade
hotter for street use probably ok? Robert Watson69 spider67 GTVNovato CA