[alfa] 69 SPIDER FOR SALE

Hi folks,

I have been baby-sitting a 69 Spider for quite a few years, and the owner is now ready to move on to other projects.

It's Alfa red, and is complete, parked on and off past 5 years. but will need some work to be a driver. Good drivetrain, Ingram pump, electronic ignition. new clutch master, needs to be installed. Car is solid, but will need some love. Seats are good, dash cracked, comes with some extra bits and while it needs some love, it is not a lost cause. Started life in LA, and has a California black plate. (tasty!) Great light project for this upcoming winter. Some rust but not at all terminal. Just the typical stuff. Clean title.

Not drivable. Brand new tires, no miles.

So, I'll take some pics shortly. We're still cleaning up from the Florida summer from hell. I'll likely list it on Ebay, but posting here first in case it tickles someone. Serious inquiries please.

AlfaBill
http://alfabill.com
Tampa FL USA
Cool bits for Alfas and more!