Re: [alfa] CAT Converter for 164S

massi2k wrote:

Hi,

Looking for a used Cat Converter for a 164S. Anybody have a used one?

Would the cat form a B, L model fit? Is it the same thing?

Thanks,
Massimo

---

Hi!

Well I've been in the market for an exhaust system and what I found out is only the "S" has two pipes on the both sides of the CAT.
So the CAT in the "S" is unique and has no replacement from other models unless you would replace the whole exhaust from the
exhaust manifold till the end.

Regards,
Ales Golob