[alfa] 164 projectors

Does anyone have any experience with the 164 projectors? Worthy of the hype? I am considering the upgrade, but have heard there is some type of "gap" next to the turn signal when installed on the 91-93 164's. Is this true? Noticeable? Any images out there? Also does anyone have any experience with particular sets available? I have seen a few offered (both projectors and the more-stock-looking e-codes,) and am leaning towards Alfa Bill's. Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

92 164S (newly "exhausted" and LOVIN' it!)