[alfa] FS - European Car & Sports Car International magazines

I have several years of magazines that have finally become a burden for me - no room. There are Alfa Romeo articles in many of these, but I can't say what is in which issue.

"European Car"
March 1995 to November 2000
ONE MISSING ISSUE: August 1998

"Sports Car International"
December 1992 to Dec/Jan 1997

I prefer to sell these two sets complete, but might consider sellin' individual issues if necessary. Make me an offer.

Shipping Charges would be added to any offer accepted.

'nardo
83 GTV6 that has mostly been replaced by a bicycle!!
Now is your chance to catch to w/my high mileage!! :-)
Alpine, TX