[alfa] Calloway, a/c filters etc

Hi Alfisti,

There is still a GTV6 Calloway for sale in Tampa. The owner is motivated. The car is complete, 35K miles, original and very rusty. it basically needs a good donor car to make it right.
Car sat in a humid garage for too long. Last ad in paper was $5700, price is negotiable. Own a piece of history on the cheap. Calloways were not numbered so the conversion to a good car should not hamper the value much.

I have a great OEm quality filter for the a/c units in all years of 164. Just $28, instead of the crazy price for the OEM piece. Over $60 last time I checked. If you didn't know you have a filter, it's time to change it!!! http://www.alfabill.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=91

I have some very nice micro fiche for Milanos and GTV-6. Also later Spider and 164. Interested? drop me a note. mail@domain.elided

I hope the folks affected by the hurricanes are ok. It was rough without power for 5 days... we were luckier than many.

I will be listing the genuine Alfa Romeo Guilietta 50th anniversary pieces shortly. Collectibles, very nice. From key fobs to a very expensive perpetual calendar. Yum!

Thanks!!!

AlfaBill
http://alfabill.com
Tampa FL USA