[alfa] information needed about giulia sprint gt

All -
I received this message a while back and I am unable to help Andrea.  Any of
you listers want to give it a try?

Gordy Hyde
Seattle
Alfa Potlatch 2005 - be there!!

Excuse me, I'm a Italian and I Live in Perugia.
I bought a Giulia Sprint Gt 1600 in the USA.
I Had to restore the car, but I haven't a documentation about the particular
type of this car that Alfa Romeo sold in the USA.
If you have a photo o document for my interest, please send me it by e-mail.
Thank you.
My e-mail is: 500team@domain.elided