[alfa] parting out 1976 spider

I am parting out a 1976 spider. I am in Central Mass., and I will ship. It has
60k total and 20k since a rebuild with 10:1 pistons. The nose(not the fenders)
are good and the seats are decent(a small tear on the drivers seat). The wheels
and tires are solid but need a respray. I will send pics upon request.