[alfa] rear-ended GTV6

In a message dated 9/14/2004 1:22:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

I think  your agent is full of crap - you paid for your insurance and it is
your  insurance company's responsibility to pay you and go after the other
party to  recover!!!!!
Gwynne Spencer

I am with Gwynne: the kindly hearted folks who have smiled as they take  your
money year after no-claim year should get your car fixed, then go after the
perp's insurer to make themselves whole.  That is supposedly their  business.
Make them do it.  Be nice, but if you have to, mention  kneecaps.

But much more importantly, this must have been quite an impact because a
GTV6 is a pretty robust car.  Where YOU hurt in any way?  Sincerely  hope not,
but about now if I were you I would be checking VERY VERY carefully  for signs
of whiplash and other very protracted and costly physical injuries  caused by
the perp that would have to be paid by his insurer.

Again, hope you yourself fared better than the poor Alfa!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
91 Spider
84 GTV6