[alfa] V6 Tensioner rebuild kit

Yo,
If I can get it from IAP, I will, even though I'm a cheapskate.  Shipping and
sales tax add up extra for me here in VA, but their service is among the best
I've experienced.

Oddly, if you search their website for tensioner, you won't find what you're
looking for, because it is listed in shortened form.  What you want is item
number 25251, "Ar V6 Hydraulic Tens Kit"  As of this writing, it is listed as
being in stock.  Mine included 16 pieces of snap rings, circlips, o-rings, oil
seals, a gasket and a boot.  The huge bearing is not part of the kit.

Cheers,
Darren Leung
83 GTV6