RE: [alfa] GTV6 Rear-ended

I'm no expert beyond the half dozen or so claims on totals I have filed over
the years. I believe the laws vary from state to state as to which company
pays the insured. Oregon is "no fault", which I believe means the insured's
company initially settles and then determines if the grey area of fault
warrants subrogation or not. In either case, you are entitled to a full
settlement of damages to both the car and yourself. You might even get a
house in the process, many do.

---