Re: [alfa] GTV6 Rear-ended

Similar problem a number of years ago. Clear fault of other party (ticket written by police) they tried to play games, I went to my insurance company and they said they would take it on my collision insurance and go after the other ins. company. A year later they won and collected the full amount ($6500 in repairs on a 12 year old 1981 BMW 528i) and then paid me the deductible I had to pay initially. Also, they did not raise my rates as the accident ws 100% other party (school bus came around corner on wrong side of the road and hit me head on as I was stopping for the intersection) after the accident, the middle of the bus body was hanging over the grass of the house on the corner). I think that if you examine your insurnce policy it will suggest that route.
I think your agent is full of crap - you paid for your insurance and it is your insurance company's responsibility to pay you and go after the other party to recover!!!!!
Gwynne Spencer