[alfa] on the road again (NAC) now has Alfa content!

Tess -
Call Alfisti Stark Shelby at 425-483-5758 and he will set you up with
vintage insurance.  He got me a great price with Parish Heacock (Great
American).  YOU determine the value and pay, like $7/$1k value plus an
annual fee.  The agreed value for my Spider is $12k and I pay $128/year.

Gordy Hyde
Tess' friend (I really didn't do much work on her 9xx which smokes more than
my 74 Spider!!)
Alfa Potlatch 2005 chair