Re: [alfa] For sale: 86 Graduate with hardtop, NYC

Just for those who are looking, here's the corrected URL for Lucy's car:

http://www.vermontel.net/~lucy/alfa/

Looks nice Lucy, good luck with the sale.  :-)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:47:26 -0400, lucy <lucy@domain.elided> wrote:
> i'm selling my '86 Alfa Spider Graduate, 98K miles, in fair condition.
> runs well, good interior, mediocre exterior, but does include
> hard-to-find hardtop with hardware. more pix and info at:
> http://www.vermontel.net/lucy/~alfa/ or send email to
> lucy@domain.elided. asking $4500. located in Ridgewood, NY, right off
> the L train.
> --

Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided