[alfa] Berlina parts FS in CA

From Craigslist:  Not my car, but I've seen the car, and bought parts from
the guy, in Sonoma, CA.  He also has a similar GTV for sale.
Andrew Watry

***ALFA ROMEO BERLINA ROLLER ***BODY PARTS*** (sonoma)
Reply to: thennow@domain.elided
Date: 2004-09-12, 1:41PM PDT

Hey Alfanatics...you know who you are...you Berlina People, who recognize
that your car will be the next Giulia Super. Remember back when, nobody
wanted them, either...now that they are mostly gone-that's right!
OK, I gave this Berlina Sister a twister (when I fell asleep) and wrecked
the right front side. I transfered the good stuff to another, nice B-car,
sold a bunch of stuff on ebay, and now want to offer body panals, hood and
trunk lids, clips, doors, fenders, steel wheels, whatevers, to those who
need. Let me know what you want, and make me a resonable offer-preference
will go to Italian tow cars-but if no one wants it all, I might start
cutting it up. We have taken apart a bunch of Alfas, so let me know what you
need. I gotta clear this stuff out...I know, you have heard that before, but
if you sniff north, you can smell the torch, and even those on the Melee can
hear the Sawzall buzzin.