Re: [alfa] car shelters?

Says 42211 on the flyer.. no suffix. Probably is the same. There they say $269, on sale for $159..

I have no idea if it's steel supporting tubes or just PVC.. probably should call or visit to find out..

Jon

what's the part number on this?

i found 42211-3VGA on their web site, $199 on sale, is this the
same thing?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42211

it looks a little flimsier than other similar portable shelters i've seen.

i'm considering getting some shelters of this type to store my
GTV and my wife's GTV-6 in for the winter (so we can put
our two sedans in the garage for a change), but i need
something that can handle a northeastern snow load and i
can't convince myself that the harbor freight thing will do it
from looking at the picture.

richard