[alfa] paint chips

"Best" way is to have an airbrush outfit do the affected area and then apply
StoneGard.

Here in the Bellevue WA area, an outfit named Aero colors specializes in
auto retouching.

Used them when I had a Montreal. Then had StoneGard applied.

When I bought the new truck, I had StoneGard applied within the first 50
miles. On that vehicle, I've not been faced with rock chip repair.

I've never had the fine hand coordination and paint thinning / handling
skills to actually touch-up a rock chip.

Trouble with touch up without StoneGard is that you continually have to
retouch new chips.

Mike Nakamura
Fall City WA
84 GTV-6, 91 Spider Veloce, 94 164 LS, 02 Dakota