[alfa] Spider glue

Mike -
That badge is attached with pressure sensitive tape that is affixed to the
badge when you buy the replacement part.  I can't tell you what is an
effective alternate, but the DPO of my 87 Veloce put it on with rubber cement
and it fell off.  Guess that eliminates one possibility!!
The DPO also didn't bother to clean off the glue residue on the body, but
rather repainted over it, so the replacement badge never did attach correctly.
I don't own the car anymore, so can't tell you if the replacement badge works
or not.  It was about $15 (with tape) from my local Alfa supplier in 1998.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC - on the edge of Seattle
Alfa Potlatch 2005 host