[alfa] FS: 1991 Spider Veloce Wheels

Hi all,
I am selling my original '91 Spider Veloce 15" phone dial wheels with Pirelli
P4000 tires. Tires are still very driveable (I drove on them 2200 miles while
moving out to CA from IL), one of them has a worn spot on the inner edge
probably caused by driving with loose tie rods. Wheels are in good shape. They
have brand new center caps. Located in Fremont, CA. I can ship if necessary,
but prefer local buyer. Not sure what they are worth. Any offers?

Karl