[alfa] hardtop painting

Hello Group:

I've got a Pininfarina hardtop for my '87 Spider, and I need to have it repainted. Unfortunately, it's got to go from white to black, and I know the "proper" way would be to remove all the glass and seals. But, I haven't found a shop yet in the Tampa area that I trust with this job, and since the top is absolutely as-new, I'd hate to risk damage just for the sake of a color change.

So, two questions: Anyone know a good paint shop in the Tampa area? And, has anyone had a good result from painting a top without disassembly of the glass and seals?

Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's