[alfa] Last call

I don't want to be a pest, but I've got a few eBay items which close soon
which may be of use to Alfisti. Mostly 164 parts: fuel pump, fuel tank
sender, power window motor and other door parts, and -- in my mind it's the
crown jewel -- an A/T shift cable which has seen minimal use. Also, a
working SPICA thermostatic actuator in working condition (the reserve is
$60.) From an Alfetta GT, the radiator in good condition.

Search for item # 7917629120 and click the link to "View seller's other
items" to see the full list. Or search for items from seller ejham_2001.

Some items close tomorrow, others on Sunday.

- Eric H., Marietta, GA
  1976 Spider
  2004 RX8