[alfa] alfa shop in CT/conv question

anyone know anything about the alfa shop in Norfolk on
RT 44. Drove by there last week while tooling around,
but never seen them advertise or anything (I don't
think)

Also, at one of the tech sessions at the convention,
there was discussion about adding a starting relay to
a late model alfa. Someone was going to get all the
info and post it somewhere, but I haven't seen or
heard anything yet.

Thanks

David Griszkauskas (Grizzly)
'88 Graduate