[alfa] I'm selling my '74GTV

Hello all.

After months of brutal thought I've decided to sell my
beloved '74 GTV. This has been brought on by my
discovery of a 1965 GTV that is just begging for my
attention.

I'm asking $15,000 for the car, it may seem high but I
can assure you that it is worth every penny. Please
check out my web site at the following address:
http://www.alfarestore.com

The only thing not addressed on the website is the
engine condition. I have approx 2500 miles on a
rebuilt SPICA-engine with 10:1 pistons, hotter cams,
polish and port. This car has no mechanical problems,
if a problem is found I will have it fixed before the
sale of the car. It has been maintained by a true "old
school" Alfa mechanic in the San Francisco area for
the entire 12 years that I have owned the car. I've
also upgraded the suspension with Bilstein shocks,
performance springs, newly rebuilt steering box, new
tires and rims. All the rubber on the car has been
replaced, new windscreen converted to gasket type, all
new leather interior, new dash and center console, new
carpet, new headliner, new rear deck panel. The only
thing the car needs in my opinion is a new tail pipe,
it works fine it's just not new.

I'll be posting fresh photos of the car in the next
week.

The car is located just south of San Francisco, CA

Comments or questions?

Thanks everyone,

Jeff
650-726-8588