[alfa] August/September Velocissima is now online!

Hi gang -

Well, Giulietta Giubilee has swept through New England and our collective consciousness like a wild tropical storm, and we're now feeling the last of the trailing breezes. I know that lots of you on this list got a chance to go to Manchester and know what a blast we had! One consequence was that there wasn't any way we were going to get an August issue of Velocissima out in the regular time frame, so we've put together an August/September issue of the Alfa Owners of New England newsletter, now available at www.velocissima.com, in which you'll find:

* Events
- ARO-CT track day on Saturday, August 28th
- Lime Rock Vintage Festival and Italian Car
Corral on Labor Day Weekend
- Gardner's Italian Car Owners' Picnic on
Sunday, September 12th
- Pasta Fazoom Italian Car Cruise on Sunday,
September 26th
* Grazie, Grazie, Grazie! - Reflections on Giulietta
Giubilee by our Convention Chairman Brian Shorey
* The Morning After - Did Giulietta Giubilee really
happen, or was it merely a figment of a
delusional Alfista's imagination?
* Our Photo, Your Caption - Lots of great entries,
and the winner is announced
* Giulietta Giubilee T-shirts & Posters Still
Available - Get your priceless souvenirs while
they're still hot!
* Classified Ads - And the beat goes on...

Yes, the ARO-CT track day is *this coming Saturday*, so scurry and make plans to either race or watch. And if you want to attend the terrific Vintage Festival and Italian Car Corral at Lime Rock over Labor Day Weekend, at the best possible price, sign up *now*! Details at www.velocissima.com.

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --