RE: [alfa] International Auto Parts

Thanks to all who have commented on and off digest including Brian
Shorey and Biba and the emails from Rob Peery and Tom Packett of IAP are
really appreciated. Rob has explained that my query got buried in junk
mail and his reply to the other I didn't see. That's not as strange as
it may sound because our servers have been targetted by spammers to the
extent they had to be shut down.
Let me just say that in the past I have had excellent service from IAP
and this incident seems to be a glitch that just happened. Glad to hear
that they haven't shut down..!

Rob - I'll consult with the friend who is sharing that order and get
back to you.
Ciao tutti.

Les
In Wellington, New Zealand.