Re: [alfa] Re: Recommending the NGK Plugs for 164LS

Brian,
I am confused by your e-mail.  Which plug are you saying is not the right one??
The PFR6B is the one that is currently specified (as a replacement for the PFR6A I am told).  I haven't put the 6B in the Q yet, but it fit well in the S.  It uses a smaller socket that the Bosch plugs.
So, just to be clear, which plug are you saying SHOULD go in the Q, LS, S?
--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL