[alfa] my LS

Greetings,

My LS is sold. How long before Alfa no. 6 1/2 (the half is a story)? I
don't know. I still have hankerings for a Giulia although availability
of current Alfas in the USA would probably bring a speedy end to my
state of Alfalessness (ugh, what a word!). Meantime I would like to
thank Richard and all of you with whom I have corresponded over the last
4+ years.

Arrivederci and happy Alfa motoring!

Nicky