[alfa] Handbrake and Stuck Caliper question

Hey all,

Question about stuck rear caliper and handbrake on 164:

BACKGROUND:  Once upon a time, my brakes worked, but my handbrake did not.  Recently I had to change some rusted brake lines, so I also replaced rotors/pads, cleaned rear calipers, loosened the handbrake adjustment nut (to provide working slack in the cable), and also tried to clean up the handbrake mechanism on the calipers so that it freely moved and wouldn't get stuck.  I thought that may be why my handbrake didn't work.  I reassembled calipers, bled brakes, and tightened down handbrake adjustment nut.  So I thought everything would work fine after that.

PROBLEM: I then tested out the brakes, and found that my rear right caliper was sticking with handbrake in ALL positions, but my rear left caliper wasn't clamping down at all!

QUESTION: I realize that this question has been asked before on various forums, but I haven't actually seen an answer.  Why is the rear RIGHT (not left) caliper susceptible to sticking, and what is the solution? And how do I fix my handbrake at the same time? I'm looking at it, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks much!
Paul
91 164S
Colorado Springs
 (Yeah, that's where Pikes Peak is located.  If you're curious, why don't you ask me what the drive up to Pikes Peak can do to a 164 with 100k miles on it! Ouch!)