[alfa] traffic school

This is slightly off topic, but has anyone taken an online traffic school
course recently?  (I  did get the ticket in my Alfa)  I need to take one
to get a traffic violation off my record.  Any recommendations?  Anyones
to stay away from? I did one many years ago, and it was a breeze.  I
clicked my way through it in about an hour, sure beats sitting in a dingy
classroom for eight hours.  Unfortunatelly I can't remember the name of
it. Thanks,PeterLA, CA 88 Milano  (70 in the 55)