[alfa] 164LS Electric Cooling Fan

Alfisti,

My 1995 164LS Electric Cooling fan is not working. I checked the 40A fusible link and the under-dash fuse. It's now time to dig into the relays and resistor(s).

Question: If the high-speed relay fails, does the fan continue to operate at low speed at high coolant temps, or does the fan not operate at all when the temp sensor calls for a high speed fan?

Any other been-there-done-that experiences are welcome. (Note this system is different than earlier 12 valve cars)

Thanks,
Karl
'95 164LS (cooling problem discovered while sitting in traffic at the Concorso!)