[alfa] 69 spider clutch hydraulics question

Dean Caines offers good advice to Robert Watson for getting rid of the air bubbles when bleeding the hydraulic clutch. Teflon tape certainly helps and I also use an inexpensive one-way valve in the bleed hose.

Should that not do the trick, try adjusting the long clutch rod. Obviously there should be some play in it, but not too much.

I would also like to know if the clutch is not releasing (pressing in the clutch throw out bearing far enough) or if you are just concerned with perceived air in the clutch system.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA