[alfa] Concorso Italiano (world's best looking traffic jam!)

I thoroughly enjoyed friday's Concorso Italiano in Monterey. The location was not as nice as my last experience in the previous location, but the same great collections of cars and people, nonetheless.

I do want to vent some coolant and brake dust, and ask others if the traffic jam at the Fort Ord location was better or worse than last year (for exhibitors)? What a nightmare of poor planning!

It too me almost an hour to go the last few miles from Highway 1. The poor Saleen S7 in the traffic with me was having a heck of a time working his clutch every few feet for an hour. It was a pity seeing more than a few older cars pulled-over with overheated engines, including a beautiful Ferrari with U.K. registration.

Next year? No way!
A few years from now...yeah, I'll suffer withdrawal...

Karl in Sunnyvale
White 168LS in the corral because I couldn't stand to drive the extra 2 blocks to get to the main exhibitors area...