[alfa] 69 spider clutch hydraulics question

Hi All,

I have a 69 spider with the hydraulic clutch. I have replaced the Clutch
Master Cylinder, Hose and Salve Cylinder all within the past 2 years.
There are no leaks.

The system is some getting air into it, I bleed it but there is a
constant stream of air bubbles (I have the nipple oriented at correctly
on top pf the slave cylinder, so that is not an issue).  Even after
extended periods of blending the clutch (via the peddle method) the
bubble continue.

I am trying to determine what to do to allow me to bleed the system of
this air? It seems like new air is getting into the system every time the
peddle is dressed? I am not sure how this happens since there are no
leaks?

I contacted the supplier that I purchased these from and they said I
should replace the parts again or buy the pressure bleeder they sell to
see if that solves the problem. I dont feel like just swapping out the
master cylinder/hose/slave cylinder, because of how new they are.

I also have an issue with buying the pressure bleeder because even if the
pressure bleeder does get all the air out, it seems like something is
going on that is putting new air into the system, so getting it all out
is not the problem.

Any advice, anyone run into this before? Robert WatsonNovato CA