[alfa] Berlina Gets Juiced

Hi All,

Update on my "Berlina No Juice" query from last week. Thanks to you and the Alfa Bible I found the fat hot wire that feeds the fusebox, discovered it had no current at the box, and traced it back into the engine compartment. There I found it had inexplicably melted itself through at one point. I repaired the wire, with the precaution of placing an in-line fuse holder (currently holding a 30A fuse), reconnected the battery, and fired up the Berlina in seconds. Took the car out for a little Sunday afternoon cruise and fielded the question, "What is that?" another dozen times. Ah, things are back to normal -- thanks for the help!

-James
1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina
1981 Fiat Pininfarina Spider 2000