[alfa] New spider project

Well, I took the plunge and bought a 83 Spider.  The car has been sitting for
a few years, but starts on the first turn of the ignition.  It is showing
128,000 miles and it looks accurate.  The positive out weighed the negative,
so I took it.  The car is solid, no rust in the floors or the trunk.  The
interior is okay, seats are not cracked expect for the head rest, carpets are
all there and in good shape and the dash does not have one single crack.  Car
also has AC.

First things first though....I am missing the center console.
Anyone have a nice center console they would like to part with?  Have to get
all those switches and wires put up before I can move forward.

All in all, not a bad purchase, but as always only time will tell.

Anyone else in Houston with Spiders or others?  Any good shop
recommendations?

Thanks

Marc
1983 Spider V.