[alfa] heartbreak of collision

I have a short and somewhat sad story, and I need some advice.

As some of you know, the past three years I've been getting my red '74
Spider sorted out - its spent a fair amount of time with Wes Ingram - (a
great guy and a fine shop) and the spider has had a new water pump, front
brakes, electronic ignition, fuel injection system, starter, clutch, slave
cylinder and a few more things I've probably forgotten about.  Its running
pretty well.

Problem is that in the mean time, I've had someone back over the nose of
the spider with a trailer hitch, I've been rear ended (with no
insurance)and that pushed in the right taillight about an inch,  and I've
rear ended someone else (and since it was my wife :( and it did nothing to
her car, I'm am not going to discuss it with the insurance company, and
yes, I feel stupid!)  The last booboo has damaged the left front bumper and
the area around the light.  It also sprung out the fender above the wheel
well.

So now I have a what was a nice car now with unfortunate dents and damage.
I've been to a couple of body shops and been quoted numbers in the
thousands to repair and repaint.  While the damage does not look major, the
cost of repair apparently is.

However, I really think I've reached the end of the line for me and this
car, its been an interesting relationship, but I just can't seem to make it
work.   The latest fender bender has left me heartbroken and worn out.

So the questions are these:  Is it the right way to sell this car to sell
it and let the buyer figure out how he/she wants to repair it?

If so, what's a rust free '74 spider worth with sorted out mechanicals, a
like new top, new seats (with cool red piping), 15" panasports and highly
unfortunate fender benders front and rear?

Advice and sympathy appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Taylor
 74 Spider