[alfa] help,I'm a prisoner of my garage!(Alfa parts for sale)

okay,I'm 55 and I have to concede that my lifelong ambition of
accumulating the free world's largest stash of Alfa spares has not
suceeded.In an effort to reduce inventory and raise cash(to probably buy
more parts),the following stuff is for sale:   1.used,genuine GTA oil
cap,good condition(somebody desperately needs this);   2.new,still-
in-the-Bosch-box fuel pump for 1750/2000 ,69-74 models-one outlet;   3.
three or four sets(I've lost track) of gauges for 105(step
nose/1600)GTVs,one of which is      Euro,good cosmetic condition,don't
know iffn they work;   4. 1750 GTV tach & speedo,condition same as #3;   5.
2  105GTV steering column clamshells,these cover the steering column(may
also fit       Duetto,I dunno);  6. one set (all four pieces) of GTV
inner fender panel,these are either brand new or someone really cleaned
them up nice(these go in front of and behind the front wheel);  7. 2000
GTV interior armrests,somehow I managed to collect about ten of these,all
in good condition;  8. Giulietta/Guilia screw-on original  shift
knob,good condition;  9. 2000 GTV console(I think it's complete),good
condition; 10. GTV gas tank,came out of a 2000 but I think it will fit
all models-professionally boiled out and lined ,squirt the exterior and
it's ready to install;      I share living quarters with my parts in
Houston,Texas.The stuff above is for sale for the  best reasonable
offer..     I also have accumulated  4 or 5 GTV rear windshields and lots
of GTV rear quarter window and door glass.Alfa glass is useless until
some miscreant puts a brick through your window or the 3 little blocks
that hold in your quarter window glass fall apart and your window falls
out...)In addition I have a collection of GTV and 115 Spider special
hardware,like seat,door and hood attaching bolts.If any of you have an
emergency situation(like a body shop losing door hinge bolts),contact
me(713) 528-5473 anytime.The bolts are free.I know I paid something for
the rest of the stuff so contact me and let's talk.Finally,I also have a
ridiculous quantity of 115 GTV and Spider spares,mostly interior
bits..but if you need something,whatthehell,contact me-I enjoy rummaging
around in the garage.