RE: [alfa] Gas Cover

> How can I remove the gas cover (not cap) on my 74 Spider? A
> paint shop wants it to analyze the paint to match the paint.

I think you might need to remove the rubber boot, then you should see maybe
4 small screws that hold it in.  They'll be accessible from inside the
trunk.

I'm no expert, but shouldn't they be analyzing paint in an area that isn't
subjected to sunlight (and fading)?  I thought it was better to look at door
jambs, or some area not exposed to sunlight.

bs