[alfa] Copy Paste

You people are insane.

I understand feeling the urge to correct everyone, I really do.  But Geez!
Nit picking the hell out of somebody's email on a point that is completely
irrelevant to the subject matter at hand?  Add to this the subsequent thirty
or so emails from all shapes and sizes of people correcting, re-correcting
and nose picking every other detail in the email, then combing through each
additional email that follows for random factoidal mistakes about which
metal was originally used in the pins of Wonka branded thumbtacks during the
1940's shortage of lawn fertilizing equipment utilizing the Selinker branded
rotary plastic dispersion blade?

Wow.

Aren't Alfa people great?

Anyone got a frosty creamsicle?