Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:17 PM 8/3/2004, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 07:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nash Bap <nashbap@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Crane ignition

Just curious. How do you know this? Did you actually measure a degree variation upon installation? What complaints?

Nash Bapasola

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:17:37 -0400
From: "roy oppedisano"

The Crane ignition does not fire a 4 cyl. 900 apart ( the shutter wheel is not
perfect ). After many complaints , they admitted there is a problem .Use a
Bosch distributor with a Pertronix unit - they are perfect !