Re: [alfa] 164 Rotors (1994/1995 164LS/Q)

I replaced my original "warped" rotors on my '94 LS with either IAP or
Centerline parts (I think it was IAP - they were Italian made but not OEM),
that was a few years ago and no problems at all since then.

---- Karl <karld@domain.elided> wrote:

> Two lira (eurocents?) to add to the discussion: The OEM Alfa rotors for the
24v (1994 / 1995) cars are crap, too.

> I've had a few sets of factory rotors and pads and I'm not a particularly
aggressive driver. They warped quickly, as well as being hard on my credit
card.

> (Note that these are different rotors than earlier 164 cars...just to make
it more difficult and expensive to own a later model 164LS/Q. Did you think
those smiles were free?)

> My next set will be from IAP or Tirerack.com or something like
that...nothing to lose versus the factory rotors. I'd be interested in hearing
from other 1994/1995 owners as well.