Re: [alfa] re: Air conditioning question (No Alfa content)

Yes they are flammable - all 2 lbs or so. What about the 120 lbs of
gasoline in the tank!

The basic reason that the HC refrigerants will not catch on, is that it
would require all the A/C shops to buy and setup another dedicated set of
tools and storage containers! Not highly likely. Dealing with dedicated
r-12 and dedicated r134a is trouble enough.

For a different perspective, go to: http://www.inti.net/freon.htm

Gwynne Spencer