[alfa] No Subject

For those who have expressed interest, I have put together a web site for my
1994 164 LS that is for sale.  It is a stock, good looking, well maintained
(all maintenance by Continental Garage/Mobil 1 oil) car that I just do not
have space for anymore.  104k miles and asking $6,000.00 (fair price!).  Black
with ten leather.  Automatic.  I do not want to do the e-bay hassle, but will
if do not sell otherwise.

please go to www.pbegem.cnc.net for pictures and more info!

Paul (in CT)

pbegem@domain.elided