[alfa] Coil resistance spec - somebody measure theirs?

Alfisti - I'm hoping someone with a Milano or GTV-6 with the stock bosch
coil will measure the secondary winding resistance ( this is from the HV
terminal to either of the primary terminals).

I ask, as I'm trying to chase down an intermittent miss, so I measured my
coil. The two shop manuals I have suggest resistances on a warm coil in
the range of 14K to 16K Ohms. Without saying much let's say I see
something an order of magnitude different.

Anybody want to measure theirs for me?

Thanks, John Fox