[alfa] how to clean the Bosch auxiliary air valve?

Does someone knows how many ohms are supposed to be between the auxiliary air
valve connectors?

Would be OK to put carburetor cleaning or gasoline inside the air valve to
get it clean?

I got the feeling that my air valve may be sticking a little since the engine
runs rough while pushing the throttle when the engine it's cold (cold ambient
temp as well), but runs smooth after a few minutes.

However after work when the ambient temperature is warm the engine starts
immediately and does runs smooth even before warming up, I also checked the
temperature sensor and the reading it's within specs.

Any comments will be appreciated,

Gilles
'88 Verde
'87 X1/9