RE: [alfa] CarDisc CD manuals

I can tell you that they aren't out of business. Leo had a vendor table at
the convention ( which probably explains the lack of response)
I did not have much success with enlarging the images. I tried taking screen
shots of the wiring diagrams and enlarging them. The quality is not good and
when you enlarge them, they become less legible rather than better.

What car do you need wiring diagrams for?

John Paradiso
(still smiling from an awesome convention)